AnsweredAssumed Answered

Error performing web request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

Question asked by scottpayne on Nov 3, 2016

Hey guys. In our Nintex workflow We are using a Web Request with the PUT method to create and subsequently update an htm document out in a document library on the same site. We use a managed account (workflow constant) that is used to run the service, and it runs a couple times successfully, but eventually errors out with a 401. A lot of my research into this issue comes back with an issue with the loopback, but Scott let me know that this is already disabled on the server. We also have the wfe's host file pointing to itself for the app.

Nintex.Workflow.NWActionExecutionException: Error performing web request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.     at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()     at phM=.WBQ=.WRQ=(WxQ= WhQ=)     at Nintex.Workflow.Activities.WebRequestActivity.Execute(ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(T activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)     at System.Workflow.ComponentModel.ActivityExecutor`1.Execute(Activity activity, ActivityExecutionContext executionContext)     at System.Workf...          c548676a-e87e-478d-8e39-dadcd1213606

I have used search but found no answers

Outcomes