AnsweredAssumed Answered

Nintex Mobile Lookup not Filtering on People Picker

Question asked by elricoheinen on Oct 27, 2016
Latest reply on Nov 30, 2016 by maria.spalding

I have a Nintex Form I've built where one of my fields are using a SharePoint Lookup.  The lookup list has 2 columns - "Manager" (People Picker) and "Employee" (Single Line Text).

My list with the Nintex Form has a "Manager" field also, which defaults to "Current User".  The Lookup dropdown for "Employee" is then configured to filter where "Manager" field = "Manager" control on the form.

The filter is working perfectly on the browser form.  Whenever the Manager is changed, the dropdown only shows employees that report to that manager.

However, on the Mobile App, the dropdown is always empty.  Even when I configure the dropdown to "Show all values" when no filter is applied.

When I configure it to "Display all items" without any filter, the Mobile App shows everything fine.  Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?  Based on the fact that the filtered lookup is working perfectly on the browser form, I'm inclined to think this is a just a bug.

I've done cascading dropdowns before, and they worked, so I'm assuming there is a problem when using a People Picker to Filter a lookup field?  Anyone else experienced this?

I have the latest version of Nintex Forms - 4.3.3 for iOS.  I've also tried it on an Android phone, also 4.3.3 and it does the same thing.

Outcomes