Is it possible to include a product image in a quote document?
It sure is! There are a few ways you can insert an image into your document, including with Row Replication.
Image is an Attachment
- Add the record ID into a text field and append the file type (.jpg, .gif, .png )
- In the template, add the field tag for that field and append __image (example: <<Account_Logo__image>>)
- Alternatively, you can reference this field in your button (this is best for images that won't change often)
Documentation | Video
Image is in Rich Text Field (RTF)
- No resizing needed --> Add field tag in document (example: <<Account_Logo>>)
- Resizing needed --> Dynamic Image Replacement - Place correctly-sized placeholder image into the template, navigate to the Selection Pane, and re-name the image using the field tag and append __image (Example: <<Account_Logo__image>>)
*Please note that updating our Support Site is on our roadmap.
Retrieving data ...