Hi, guys! With one of Nintex Worklow updates Workflow inventory has been introduced. But workflow description field has been removed from this view. And i have no idea how to quickly look in description!
There is only one long way:
- open Workflow inventory
- click on workflow to open preview
- then click on Edit workflow
- and then open Workflow Settings.
It was a very handy feature, to read workflow description in "Manage workflows.." option before opening them!
Now I see at least 3 places to put workflow description back:
1) At preview, in any top corner, probably under this links
2) As optional column for Modify View in Workflow Inventory
3) Just bring description back under the Workflow name.
Don't you have a plans to reanimate this?