I've created a site workflow to kickoff a list workflow on a particular item. I don't know why this isn't working...it matches another Site workflow we have completely.
The URL is the same as the other Site workflow, account is the same, the Item ID I am pulling is the accurate ID for the item in the list I am trying to start the workflow on, the list name is accurate, and the workflow name is accurate. I've given our workflow "user" FULL permission to the External Certificate list. I don't get it...it doesn't error out. It just never starts the workflow on the item.
I've also changed the List Workflow Settings to "Start Manually", "Start on new items", and "Start on edit"....that didn't help either.