I am working on one PoC project using Nintex Workflow 2013. I found the Query List Action cannot work as expected and would like to ask advice. Here is the scenario:
- Create two lists: Order and Order Detail.
- Order has the columns: Title, Order No, Order Date
- Order Detail has the columns: Title, Order No(Lookup column from Order table), Product, LogData(single line of text)
- Workflow Logic
- When there is new record created in Order list, it will trigger to create a new record in Order Detail with proper lookup column
- It requires to query Order Detail list to get LogData information
I put a Query List Action and configure as below.
- select the list is Order Detail
- Using filter: Select items only when following is true, Order No is euqal to <ItemProperty: Order No>(this is from current item in Order list)
- Output: specifiy item limit to 1, select field LogData and store into queryResult
- Both <ItemProperty:Order No> and queryResult are logged in history
- queryResult tried Single lin, multiple line, collection and all are empty
- use Run Now to to verify the configuration. Replacing with the Order No value and it works perfectly
- However it return empty when run the workflow. It is verified by history log.
Can anybody provide suggestions on the issue?