AnsweredAssumed Answered

Getting Error while Splitting Existing Nintex Content Database

Question asked by ashishnathaniel on Aug 2, 2016
Latest reply on Mar 8, 2017 by jbradley@quiktrip.com

I am getting a error while running the command to split the Nintex Content Database. I am logged in with the Farm Account.

Before I ran the command:

1. Stopped the Timer Service
  2. Stopped the web application hosting the site collection

Here is the command that I am running

NWAdmin.exe -o MoveData -Url "https://x.xyz.com/sites/x"  -SourceDatabase NW2013DB -TargetDatabase Content_X_NW2013DB

Here is the error I get:

Unhandled Exception: System.ArgumentException: Format of the initialization string does not conform to specification starting at index 0.

at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.GetKeyValuePair(String connectionString, Int32 currentPosition, StringBuilder buffer, Boolean useOdbcRules, String& keyname, String& keyvalue)

at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions.ParseInternal(Hashtable parsetable, String connectionString, Boolean buildChain, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean firstKey)

at System.Data.Common.DbConnectionOptions..ctor(String connectionString, Hashtable synonyms, Boolean useOdbcRules)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionString..ctor(String connectionString)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnectionFactory.CreateConnectionOptions(String connectionString, DbConnectionOptions previous)

at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnectionPoolGroup(DbConnectionPoolKey key, DbConnectionPoolGroupOptions poolOptions, DbConnectionOptions& userConnectionOptions)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.ConnectionString_Set(DbConnectionPoolKey key)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.set_ConnectionString(String value)

at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection..ctor(String connectionString, SqlCredential credential)

at Nintex.Workflow.NWAdmin.MoveData.TestSqlConnection(String connectionString)

at Nintex.Workflow.NWAdmin.MoveData.ValidateParameters()

at Nintex.Workflow.NWAdmin.Program.Main(String[] args)

Any help would be great.

Outcomes