AnsweredAssumed Answered

Hi, How can i display xml data from repeating section in nintex form as a html table in the list?

Question asked by chenzhen on Jun 28, 2016
Latest reply on Jul 20, 2017 by nfarrin

I am currently working on a workflow where sellers from my company can request to loan out items to other companies.

I've created a nintex form and placed some fields inside the repeating section box, the data from the fields inside the repeating section are displayed as xml format in the column connected to the repeating section in the list, is there any way I can display the data as a html table?

The next step is create a workflow for the loan request to be reviewed and approved. I am trying  to design the initial email sent out for approval so that the approver will be able to see what and when will be loaned out and the approver will be able to use lazy approval to approve or reject the request. The challenge I am facing right now is that the fields in the repeating section cannot be connected to any columns in the list and when I choose the "Item Properties" to show in the initial email it can't display the data inside the repeating section.

I was thinking If I can display the xml data as a html table I can select the Item properties of the column connected to the repeating section to be displayed in the initial email sent out for approval.

Really appreciate if anyone can help me with this!

Thank you in advance for any help provided!!!

Chen Zhen

Outcomes