I'm facing the following problem:
I have a workflow with a flexi-task for approval. This flexi-task is assigned to a group with two members. One of the members got renamed in Active Directory a few months ago. Now, when the person gets the task for approval, it is assigned to the old login name. Also it looks something like "i:0#.w|domain/username", not Name with presence like the other member of this group (see screenshot).
When I search in a people picker for this person, I can find it with the new name and even the old name.
What I tried:
- stsadm -o migrateuser -oldlogin domain\oldusername -newlogin domain\newusername -ignoresidhistory with the result: The specified old login name could not be found.
- User Profile Sync ... problem persists.
- Set-SPUser ... -SyncFromAD
- Looked at some database tables, but can't find anything with the old name.
- Looked into hidden User Information List in Sharepoint, also without finding anything with the old name.
Maybe someone else was facing this issue? -.-
I know it's more SharePoint related than Nintex, but the Nintex community helped me with most of my problems, so I thought I'm gonna give it a try first. Perhaps someone has any idea?!
Thanks in advance.