AnsweredAssumed Answered

HTML formatted table in email disappears after replacing dummies with variables/list values

Question asked by kristofw on May 9, 2016
Latest reply on May 11, 2016 by kristofw

I want to send formatted table through the email as a notification - to do that I use the "Build String" block and use HTML to create the table. As long as I use pure text it works fine:

nintex4.png

But once I start to replace the placeholders with variables or list content the table disappears completely from the mail. This thread suggested that the problem can lie in the spaces used in variable names, but table disappears even if I'd use only list elements.

HTML Code below

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center" width="700" bgcolor="#ffffff" style="padding: 0px; font-family:Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color:#ffffff; border-collapse:collapse; mso-table-lspace:0pt; mso-table-rspace:0pt;"><tr><td><style type="text/css">.tg  {border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;}.tg td{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;}.tg th{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;}.tg .tg-8env{background-color:#fe0000;color:#ffffff;vertical-align:top;text-align:center}.tg .tg-yw4l{vertical-align:top}@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {.tg {width: auto !important;}.tg col {width: auto !important;}.tg-wrap {overflow-x: auto;-webkit-overflow-scrolling: touch;}}</style><div class="tg-wrap"><table class="tg"><tr><th class="tg-8env" colspan="2">I.T. Change Proposal</th></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Proposed by:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">ININTIATOR</td></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Change details:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">CHANGEDESC</td></tr><tr> <td class="tg-yw4l">Business units impacted:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">BIZUNITS</td></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Affected systems:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">SSYSTEMSINVOLVED</td></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Priority:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">PRIORITY</td></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Risk</td><td class="tg-yw4l">RISK</td></tr><tr><td class="tg-yw4l">Possible outage:</td><td class="tg-yw4l">OUTAGESTART</td></tr></table></div></td></tr></table>

(it can be validated on the http://http://www.onlinehtmleditor.net)

Outcomes