AnsweredAssumed Answered

Assign Flexi Task - How to change the outcome of an workflow task ?

Question asked by newnintex on May 4, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2017 by cheridbell

Dear all,

I am a newbie in terms of Nintex and was only able to create simple workflows so far.

It would be nice to get some help, since I am sure it's a super simple question for you all. But a big headache for myself (Since 2 days)

Following scenario :

I am trying to create a workflow for some Helpdesk Agents. The Customer is opening a ticket (Infopath) and a message will be send to the customer and HelpDesk Agent, providing further details and a ticket ID. The workflow status will be set to "In Process" and a "Flexi Task" will be assigned to a group of HelpDesk agents. They can open the workflow and set the workflow on "Solved" or "In Process" :

Capture3.JPG

So far so good. If the HelpDesk Agent is setting a tick mark under Solved and adds some comments, will those been send to the Customer and the workflow will stop.

BUT, if the HelpDesk Agent makes a tick mark under "In Process", the workflow will just stop. Any change to the outcome is not possible anymore and the field is grayed out : 

Capture2.JPG

HOW can I change this behavior ? The HelpDesk Agent should be able to set the workflow "In Process" and if the problem has been solved, to change to "Solved".

Here is the actual workflow. Please ignore the function "Wait for Item update", since it does not work.

Capture1.JPG

Thanks a lot for any help,

Christian

Outcomes