Hi guys !
Since you've the best answers I've received about my problems on Nintex, here I come again !
here is my problem:
I have a list of items (that I've saved in a variable called listOne) and it looks like this : toto;tutu;tata
What I would like to do is:
- retrieve toto from listOne
- do a special action with my "toto" (like create a new element in another application list.. .but this step is pretty easy )
- retrieve tata from listOne
- do the same thing with tutu
ETC ... for each item
What I've tried so far :
I used the "Reg expr" action to isolate the first item of my listOne with the option "Extract" , like that:
- reg expr: ^[\w\d .]+ (it works fine)
- input text: listOne
- save the result in: list_expr
it worked, I retrieved toto from my listOne in the variable "list_expr" BUT... (here is the problem) once toto is Extracted from listOne, listOne is empty ! so with my empty list, I cannot retrieve tutu and tata...
Why does the "extract" option empty my listOne ?
What is the solution to this problem ?