In the 'Start a Task Process' action in Nintex O365, is there a way to set up the Assignee Options to wait for all assignees to 'agree' to a specific outcome, and only then have the workflow proceed to the next state?
In this thread, Do you really know the Flexi task? , Chris Ben looks at the Flexi Task options in the on-premise version of Nintex, and it does have two options that are perfect for what I'm looking for - "all must agree" and "all must agree on a specific outcome". I am, however, working with the O365 version which has only these four options (see 'Assignee Options' section in this link: Start a task process):
- Wait for all responses: The workflow will wait until all the responses have been collected. The outcome which received the most number of responses will be returned. In the event of a tie, the response that was received first will be returned.
- Wait for first response: The workflow will wait until the first response is received and return the outcome of the first response.
- Wait for specific response: The workflow will wait until the required outcome (Required Outcome) is received. If the required outcome is not received, then the default outcome will be returned.
- Wait for percentage of a response: The workflow will wait until a specified percentage (Required Percentage) of a particular outcome (Required Outcome) is received. If the required percentage is not achieved, then the default outcome will be returned.
The set up screen for the task process also contains the following context for the Wait for all responses option, "It will then return the outcome that received the most number of responses. In the event of a tie, the response that was received first will be returned." That sounds like the responses will be aggregated, and the 'winning response' is used to move the workflow forward.
My questions are:
- Are the "all must agree" and "all must agree on a specific outcome" assignee options planned for the Nintex O365 version?
- Does anyone have a workaround to get the Nintex O365 task process to only proceed when all assignees agree on a specific outcome?