AnsweredAssumed Answered

Search file in a folder with Nintex Form and redirection after a wait time

Question asked by s.loudiyi on Apr 14, 2016
Latest reply on Apr 18, 2016 by s.loudiyi

Yay, already my second (and third) question ~~

1. -So, first : I have a workflow which when a particular form with attachments (an Excel file and sometime a PDF) is completed, it create a folder in a Document Library and add the attachments in there. The user choose the folder's name in the form. I wanted to know if it is possible to add a wait time when the form is validated before redirect to an other page. I want that to be able, after 2 or 3 seconds, to redirect the user directly in the folder. If he is directly redirected after the form is submited, the workflow will not be finished and the destination folder will not exist immediately (so there would be an error)
  2. -Then my other (and principale) question : Let's say that later, I need to make a link in a list to file contaned in the folder. I want to be able to select the file in the form. But the "search list" control in Nintex Form doesn't seem to let choose the file by folder. So I was thinking of first make a choice control who let select the folder, then a second choice control who is filter with what is selected in the first one, and so let choice the file in the folder. But I don't know how to make that.

Here's two screens of my document Library to show the file structure

The root

issuer2.PNG

Inside the (only) folder

issue3.PNG

(Titre --> Title, Nom -->Name)

Thanks, and sorry for my bad English ^^"

Outcomes