AnsweredAssumed Answered

For each loop which calls list.asmx webservice for folder names, I want it to append instead of replace folder names

Question asked by sivakumar on Jul 25, 2014
Latest reply on Jul 25, 2014 by abaid

I have a document library with a bunch of folders which have subfolders, which have subfolders... I'm using nintex workflow and my workflow does this:

gets the list of folders in the desitantion directory and passes this to a collection variable (areaFolders).

For Each folder name in that collection:

call the lists.asmx webservice to return the folder names within that folder (works fine), passes these to a collection variable(say, areaStoreFolders)

uses an XML query to process using xpath and store the result in the final collection variable (say, collectionStoreNames).

Here is where I run into the issue... each iteration of the for each loop writes over the previous values for the final collection variable (collectionStoreNames) instead of appending the most recent values of the areaDepotFolders to the other ones already in collectionStoreNames... How do I get it to stop doing this so I have a complete list of store names...

(I know its doing this because I'm sending a print out of collectionStoreNames to myself in an email).

Outcomes