We have recently migrated from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 (including Nintex) and now it seems that our GetRunningWorkflowsforCurrentUser (workflow.asmx) does not return any values.
Scenarios tested for GetRunningWorkflowsforCurrentUser:
- Nintex web service preview mode --> not working
- Running the workflow --> Not working
- Publishing InfoPath then opening form --> Not working --> give "File not found" error in SharPoint log althought it is running on the file.
- GetRunningWorkflows (not for current user) --> Working
- GetRunningWorkflowsforCurrentUser through preview (F5) of InfoPath 2010 --> Working
Couple of noteworthy items:
- We used Database attach upgrade method.
- Claims authentication has been enabled, tested and working.
- We created an Secure Store App for the User Profile Service Web which is also working.
I'm still assuming it is some kind of user / account issue (as it was with theuser profile service) but i can't pass any account into the GetRunningWorkflowsforCurrentUser.
Any ideas perhaps?