I am struggling with getting Lazy Approvals to work. For some reason the email response does not trigger the workflow, but I have configured all prerequisites as described in this article LazyApproval Guide: Nintex Workflow 2013 & Nintex Workflow 2010. Just to give you an idea of what I've done so far.
1. Installed SMTP feature and started service
2. Set up Reply-To email (similar to email alias)
3. Enabled Lazy Approval on SP CA and configured alias
4. Checked Lazy Approval option on the flexi task
5. I have tested that the server can receive incoming email by setting up a document library with incoming email option enabled. When I received a task notification email, I replied to the library email address and the email was delivered to the library without any problem.
The problem now is when I reply to the alias configured in CA, nothing happens to the workflow. do I have to configure a document library that receives the Lazy Approval responses? If yes, how?