Thanks for the reactions.
I want to close the subject but I do not know how.
At the OneXacademy we have been working hard to produce a full learning syllabus to cover Nintex Office 365. It is in QA review @ Nintex.
So now we know the differences. Thanks for all the contributions.
Anybody who has reacted to this post can have a free copy. Please send your request directly to email@example.com.
@ the OneXacademy we are providing online learning material for Workflow and Forms as well exams. We have been approached by people who want to have a 365 training.
We are a bit puzzled.
This is what we know ourselves:
- There is no difference for as well end-user
as dev-user experience between Nintex Workflow or Forms on prem or 365
- There is a gap between the functionality: on
prem is always richer then 365. This will change in time
- Installation is a lot easier in 365
- Workflow is running in SP on prem, is not
running in SP in 365
- Migration from on prem to 365 is a tedious