I'm currently preparing a mobile form demo for a customer. I have created a basic form for a SharePoint generic list. The form is working as expected. Now I added an additional mobile form and attach a user agent string (like 'Windows 10') to that form. I opened the form on my Lumia 930 (which is using Windows 10 mobile) and the mobile version appeared on my phone's screen as expected. Now I changed the user agent string to 'iPhone', but when I opened this form again on my smartphone, the mobile version shows up again. That's not expected, because the user agent string did not match. Instead I was expecting the desktop version of the phone to show up. In other words: I want to create mobile forms specific for different mobile browsers and I want to user the user agent string to decide which form to show.