Hello Nintex Community,
I am looking for some assistance or an example of a workflow. I have a Purchase Order list in SharePoint 2013 that is built from a custom list.
In this workflow I need to have two conditions that the PO must pass through. The conditions are as follows:
1. Is the total of the PO under $10,000 or over $10,000?
2. Is the PO with in budget or not with in budget?
I am looking for two things in this request.
1. If someone has created a Purchase Order system and a multi level or multi conditional approval workflow for the PO system they created and can share the workflow with me I would appreciate it.
2. I am having an issue with the two conditions that I have in my workflow.
- I have two set conditions in the workflow.
- The first Set Condition looks to see if the PO total is under 10K or over 10K.
- The second Set Condition looks to see if the PO is within budget or not within budget. This field is a Choice field in the SharePoint list. It is a drop down with a Yes/No option.
- It seems that the second condition in the workflow is being ignored even when it does not meet the requirements during testing.
If anyone is interested in having a look at the workflow and can offer some advice on how to improve it or how to make the second Set Condition work properly or offer a better way to implement the two conditions, I have attached an export of the workflow.
Thank you all in advance.