AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filtering all items in a list based on a single value

Question asked by ctutka on Feb 11, 2016
Latest reply on Feb 13, 2016 by mmatsako

I'm trying to figure out in workflow how I can filter all items in the same list based on a single value. (This is a SharePoint Form)

The Situation:

I have a list with roughly 40 fields in total, that are radio-buttons with a value of either "Pass" or "Fail". I have built an email notification in workflow so if one of the fields failed during their test it will send the email upon the user pressing an option button at the bottom of the form.

What I would like to be able to do is to query each field in the form and if it has a value = "Fail" the name of the line field will be added to what I assume would be a collection variable. Then once all of the form's fields have been filtered, and the variable is complete with the names of all fields with a value = "Fail" I can then add that variable to my email notification so the recipient would know what fields didn't pass without having to navigate to and open the form.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated, I haven't had much luck finding relatable problems.

Outcomes