I couldn't find a way to do the following and was hoping someone could help:
- Generate a document based on a sharepoint list
- Send the generated document to a DocuSign template
- The template is already preconfigured with:
- Recipients and ordering of signatures
- Placeholders for signatures and possible optional fields for user to fill out in DocuSign
I know how to do #1
I have already done #3 and today I basically manually instantiate templates in DocuSign and replace the document uploaded with the new one in which the ordering og signatures and placeholder fields configured are all preserved.
I'm trying to figure out how to automate and bridge this with #2 within the workflow.