cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anderj39
anderj39
Member since ‎10-24-2017
Nintex Newbie

Badges

Latest Posts

Adding a rule with a cascading dropdown value?

I need to make a Rule when a certain dropdown value is selected, another field becomes visible. The dropdown is from a lookup list. However, when I go to add the rule, I only have the "is empty" or "...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | February 20, 2020 12:31
  • Views 45
  • Replies 4

Can I keep a cascading list updated with an Excel file?

Using Sharepoint Online/Nintex. I have built 2 lists for cascading purposes, that I use within a Nintex form. 1 list is "Team." The other list is "Associates" which refer to a particular Team. Those...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | February 03, 2020 06:09
  • Views 96
  • Replies 2

Why does my simple Workflow (email alert) lag at times?

I have a very simple workflow: when a record is created and meets a few conditions, an email fires off to an inbox. 90% of the time, the email fires within 5mins. The other 10% of the time, it takes ...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | January 29, 2020 04:24
  • Views 183
  • Replies 3

How can I pull in a Manager's name, based on another People field?

I have a CSR people lookup field. And I have a Manager people lookup field. When a User inputs the CSR name, I would like the Manager name to be populated accordingly. How can I pull that in? The Use...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | October 10, 2019 11:25
  • Views 263
  • Replies 2

Validation Rule to Require Attachments

Nintex in SPO Very simple validation rule needed. I have an "Attachments?" question. If the User selects "Yes," I want an attachment to be required. A simple Validation rule on the Attachment contro...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by anderj39
  • | September 27, 2019 10:07
  • Views 316
  • Replies 2
View All