Workflow fails on DocuSign Send Document

• 9 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi there,

I've searched for the error message, but to no avail.

What I'm trying to do is to create a document with Document Generation and then send the document with DocuSign.

I have a trial set up for DocuSign, and the authorizing user is the account-holder.

This error does not let the workflow send the document for signing:

An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Exception details: System.InvalidOperationException: Activity 'Subscribe to wake up event' is trying to subscribe an already initialized subscription handle. Subscription handles can only be initialized with a single subscription.

221635_pastedImage_3.png

Verified that Document Generation works

When task is approved, the document is generated and put in Sharepoint Online, an Email is sent to me to confirm this, and DocuSign is supposed to do some magic.

DocGen and DocuSign in detail:

221642_pastedImage_4.png

DocuSign - What am I missing?

221643_pastedImage_5.png

221644_pastedImage_6.png

Hopefully someone can help me, I can't really see where another subscribe is triggering, but it's the first time I'm trying DocuSign.

1 reply

Badge +17

My only suggestion is that your reference to the document from the doc gen may not be lurking into the field correctly. You should be able to output the URL of the doc generated document once its complete. 

I would recommend using a set variable or log to history to just validate that is correct before using it in the docusign action. It also may be a race condition where the document is temporary locked while the workflow is trying to reference it.

See if that helps