Solved

from workspce user access the form but not see the data in the form

• 19 September 2019
  • 1 reply

I published a status report form which has one view which lists data from smart objects on k2 five . The users access the form from workspace.

When I access the form from the workspce I can see all the date but  When the user access and open the report only see the header but not the data. ( please see the attachement the screenshot of what the users see)

Is there something I need to refresh on workspace after I published new form?

or is there some kind of user permission I need to give on the form? but the users are already access all the forms in  on the workspace . They can acess this one too but they can't see the data  .

The is form is under system --> catagoryname-->there are three forms ,form 1 ,form 2 and status report(new one)

They a can access and see everything on the on form1 and  form two..

14783iEBD84FC2C0765802.jpg

icon

Best answer by Widson 19 September 2019, 22:09

View original

1 reply

Hi  @B_Abdu

How are you filtering the data?

Regarding permissions, 

Security is applied to the controls to ensure that the data is seen by authorized individuals within an organization. Permissions are based on the process rights assigned to the process in Management Console:

• Users with Admin or View permissions will have access to the Report controls.

• Users with View Participate permissions will be permitted to view the Report controls from the point where the user has been part of the workflow.

It is important to note that these permissions need to be assigned for each separate workflow. If rights to view report controls are assigned to a Group, these will not apply to the users in that Group with regard to viewing the Report controls. Rights need to be assigned at user level in order for the user to view the Report controls(https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/UserGuide/4.7/default.htm#Report_Header.html).

Also check with your mapping destination to ensure proper out mappings specified or enabled(https://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/k2smartforms/UserGuide/4.7/default.htm#Control_Properties_Actions.html)

hope it help...

Regards;

Widson.