Replies

Re: Pause For gives an error

how do you calculate and check 50 iterations? hopefully it's based on dedicated counter or loop index and not on item ID. *I have a variable called ...

I can try - what should I set it the expected run-time to and what does that do ... Note when I remove the Pause For and Commit and then restr...

I don't think so because if I take off the commit and pause and restrict the query filter to ID 1-100 it runs fine with no issue.However its not...

Re: WF that Fails to Start - How to avoid duplicat...

The error occurs after the entire For Each (sorry I said loop before) completes so in my case each night after the 490 rows have been created I r...

Re: WF that Fails to Start - How to avoid duplicat...

That appears to have worked, but can you explain why. If I have a loop that takes 40 minutes then why does a Pause (3 minute pause put on) prior...

Re: Export a List to Excel

When you say loop and store...loop thru each individual record and store...do I need to create a variable for each column or can I do it row by r...

Re: Query List Limit - Runs but error

For some reason when I click on Workflow History it says working on it for about 3 minutes and then I get an error...Any suggestions as I was hop...

Thanks..I will check tomorrrow...I assume I will find out previously it failed each day after the same amount of time...I will then I assume clos...

This worked ! However, I am not sure why...I did read the link, but I was unclear why my Site Workflow now works with a Pause - is it due to per...

What is the purpose of the pause and its correlation to the timer and commit pending action...

1-Should I add the Pause at the beginning before the loop starts 2-What should be the amount of the Pause

I added a commit pending charges (per 50 records) and it made it thru about 200 records and I got an error message "WF failed to start" Any idea...

Re: Workflow History List Basics

Correct - Disable the Log History. Quick question. If I delete all the Site Workflow history from the Site Workflow History List found in Site...

Re: Update another List with Multiple ID Values

I resolved my issue using this post from jackgelo

Re: Lookup Field in Form creates error for a Sourc...

That worked ! However, it is no longer a linked field. I want the ability to click on this selected value and it will take them to the email th...

I double-checked by selecting my source view as "All Items" which is my default view. The items I selected within the form also found in the vi...

Re: Displaying more than 1 column for a LookUp fie...

I would like to see more than 1 field displayed in the drop-down. Thus for the below - currently the user selects the title but I also would lik...

I thought the view called "All Items" that I inputted for the source view within the control configuration is what I would see when selecting fr...

Re: Expanding Horizontally a MultiValued Lookup Co...

That works !!!! The only thing I need to do is indicate to the user to select the Ctrl key in order to select multiple values. What is your sug...