Replies

Re: Attachments from NWC form

Can someone explain how I can get the dynamic Item ID in the field below?

Re: Multi Checkbox: Clearing or Disabling Other Va...

Hi Simon, By unchecking "None required" again, the other options should be enabled again.

Re: Service Account Unable to Execute Call Web Ser...

Problem solved as follows: Call web service - Delegate Task (to Service Account) Pause - this is absolutely necessary to avoid concurrent p...

Re: Service Account Unable to Execute Call Web Ser...

Hi Simon Thanks for the reminder. Using ProcessFlexiTaskResponse2 , I'm now seeing "InvalidUser" in the response result: <soap:Enve...

Re: How to email currency with thousand separator ...

I'm trying to set a textbox value using a formula in a calculated value via JavaScript but can't get it remove the decimals. Anyone? setT...

Re: Is it possible to set a value for Multi Line T...

@kyle_wright wrote: The accepted solution didn't work for me in Nintex 2016 4.2.1, but I was able to get it working with the code below. v...

Re: Safe Looping Stuck At Its Own Pause

@kunalpatel I would like to figure a way to substitute the 2nd list query in the loop by way of looking at a collection instead. To this end,...

@kunalpatel the workflow makes list queries 3 times: Query List A, where Field A1 is not null. Store Field A1 into collection (there will be ...

@kunalpatel I always use the for each loop. I have nested another loop (which also needs to query/filter a large list) inside the main loop so as y...

@kunalpatel I always use the for each loop. I have nested another loop (which also needs to query/filter a large list) inside the main loop so as...

Re: Getting JavaScript to Invoke In Every Repeatin...

@MegaJerk got it, the code now works nicely on all rows without the RegisterRepeaterRowAdded function !

@MegaJerk thank you for your very comprehensive reply. Really appreciate it. I have done A LOT of digging including some of your own posts, but s...

How can I get this function to populate the field in the current row and not the same field in every row? Anyone? function Add28Days() { ...

I think I'm halfway there. The first part of the code definitely works, but not the second part. The DueDate field isn't populating as it should... ...

Re: Nintex forms replace function

That worked, thanks Simon, but it's also removing dashes in the text before the brackets.

Re: Nintex forms replace function

Hello, I need to remove everything after "Text" in the following example. Basically everything in brackets. Can anyone help? i.e. --- Text (Te...

Re: Workflow in progress - can variable be manuall...

Ok thanks for affirming this. To get the workflow to get where I needed it to be I duplicated the existing workflow but disabled the offending ...

Re: SQL Request - Copy Multiple Row Values to Mult...

Thanks for letting me know. I will use the repeating rows solution in this case.

Re: Why is the Replace Function Producing a "...

As you can see the calculated value is returning a value without the plus symbol.