Replies

Re: Problem with variables when trying to build cu...

We've all been down the tiresome road of something appearing correct, but not working correctly. I'm glad that you got it working!

Re: Auto-populating Rows in a Repeating Section

I never saw a notification for being tagged in this thread, but I happened upon it nevertheless. The reason I think that your code isn't workin...

Re: Redirect url

I'm not sure that this can be done, since the ID will not exist until after the form has been submitted and SharePoint has created the new item for r...

Re: ID value of last created item

You can do this without the need of jquery and stick everything inside of a standard Calculated Control or even a Form Variable. I will show both way...

Re: Hide / Show Panel based on multiple selections...

Are you using Classic Forms or the New Responsive Forms?

There doesn't really appear to be anything wrong with your procedure, or at least what I see of it. Populating varHistory with an initial v...

Re: Drop down basics

I suspect that what you'd like to do is populate a Drop Down with items found on another list. You can easily do this using a List Lookup Control whi...

Re: Nested AND OR statements break form

You can absolutely nest ORs and ANDs in the way you are doing. here I have a Calculated Control with the following formula: (function(){ var p...

What does the second varHistory variable update look like (as in the contents of the Set Variable action for instances beyond the first one that is s...

Re: How to split Regular Expression in Nintex

Can you provide any more details? Which Workflow Action are you using to perform this operation? Where do you see the error? In the history l...

Re: Saving edits made to task form while completin...

If I understand correctly, you wanna use a button (somewhere) that when clicked, sets all of the statuses of a bunch of Tasks to "Completed" at once....

Re: Javascript within Repeating Section

I believe this should do the trick. Here is a test form containing only a Repeating Section in which a Yes / No ("R_Full") Control, and a Choi...

Re: Lookup Function based on 3 (or multiple) Value...

Not a big deal at all, that's why I'm here! It really seemed like such a simple thing, and heck, it was good of an excuse as any to see if there was ...

I originally replied to this thread because I saw "Responsive Form" and mistakingly was thinking On Prem. Now that I've spent a day messing around wi...

Re: Error installing Nintex Workflow for Office365...

Sorry to resurrect this ancient thread, but if you have arrived here in the now time, IE will no longer work with the SharePoint Online Store... howe...

Re: Checking variable formulas

Did you intend to post this comment to this thread? It does not seem to be relevant at all.

but all three controls are on the form in question yes? Admin Plan / Grade as Lookup Controls and the last one (Step) as what? A Choice, or a Singl...

One more question. Are the controls that are giving you the filter values (for Admin Plan / Grade / Step) Lookup Controls or are they just Choice Con...

Re: Repeating Section Lost Data

Excellent. Please mark this thread as solved if you are satisfied that your initial query has been answered. Let us know if you have any more quest...

would I be correct in saying that the Salary Steps list looks something like this mockup, where it's populated with every combination of [Salary Step...