Replies

Re: how to configure a Run If control only for mem...

HA!! It worked!! You rock!!! I am curious, though, because having the quotes in there for the Form rule worked for disabling a form part for ...

The list item does not show any value for wfStart I created a new item, using the form I am in the sharepoint group being referenced Maureen...

Hmmm, I must have done something wrong. See attached images, please. Maureen Eversmeyer

Another dumb question: Run If Condition – if current item field equals value Where – drop down: wfStart Drop down: Equals Drop down: Val...

Silly question, what type of column for wfStart, Y/N? Maureen Eversmeyer

Courtney, yes we do have Nintex Forms and Workflows. I have used that function to hide a portion of a form (thank you to you guys for helping me...

Re: Nintex Workflow Flexi Task javascript error

Yeah, I realized that right after I clicked the link. Thank you again. Maureen Eversmeyer

Re: Nintex Workflow Flexi Task javascript error

That fixed it! Thank you Marian!! (and thank you also for helping on the weekend!!!)

Re: if I need to re-build a sharepoint list that h...

Dean, turns out that I was using a people/group field on the form that was referencing a specific sharepoint group that wasn’t shared. Thank you...

I wonder if it has something to do with “limited access” being checked when I view permissions for that group. I googled that and found this: ...

We are using SharePoint 2013 and there is no custom code on the form (only hide/disable rules are implemented). The image we are using at the to...

They have read on every list/library on that site. Maureen Eversmeyer

Thank you for your continued help! I really do appreciate it! The whole scenario I have is this: I built a help desk ticket system with Nintex...

I didn’t think so, but I wasn’t sure what else could have caused it. As I am still having that issue, I will keep working to try to figure it ou...

Thank you for that suggestion! I did that and I believe it is working fine. I appreciate your helpl! Maureen Eversmeyer

Re: nintex form userequals control

That worked! Thank you so much! Maureen Eversmeyer

I get a message “there are some problems with the design of this form…. Error: ‘isMemberofGroup’ is undefined Maureen Eversmeyer

Thank you! I really appreciate your help!

I am pretty new to this, could you please tell me how to assign a sharepoint group to a variable? I would like to hide a panel for everyone but ...

Thank you for your help! I will give that a try.