Replies

Re: Populate a PEOPLE field with Current User'...

I tried this, but it doesn't let you connect the variable to a people picker column. I have single line of text fields it lets me connect to, but not...

Re: No more Running Workflows. A simple example.

This is quite an interesting way to configure a form and workflow. Many of my large workflows would benefit from this type of set up. They can ru...

Re: SSN Validation Not Working

Regular expression working for me. [0-9]{3}-[0-9]{2}-[0-9]{4}

Re: Transposing Date Format using Regular Expressi...

I found a work around, since I need to learn more about writing Regular Expressions. I was trying to populate a column called Start Date with th...

Re: Actually Stop a Scheduled Site Workflow

No, I've triple checked. The only workflow that sends out reminders are for the tasks themselves. And the people getting the reminders don't even...

Re: Actually Stop a Scheduled Site Workflow

Checked these a while back. Checked them again today. There are no site workflows running, according to the site. There aren't any running s...

Re: Summary email of outstanding tasks - only one ...

Thanks Jesse, I am new to queries in this way, so I'll try and see if I get the same result with just one query. Worth a try!

Re: How to cascade/filter "simple" choic...

Hi Leif, I figure you are hesitant using list lookups. I have found list lookups extremely valuable in filtering the possibilities. By simply ad...

Re: Summary email to a specific person in the &quo...

Hi Arpita, I finished a blog post that may help you. https://community.nintex.com/community/build-your-own/blog/2016/10/21/summary-email-of-ou...

Re: Combine Emails/Messaging in to 1 Notification

Hi Andrew, I'm trying to figure out how to Filter by the person who is the current value in the loop you mention in step 4 above. "Query the wo...

Re: Why we are able Print to PDF on Team sites but...

Thanks Philipp, I'll give a try. Right now anyone who wants to print is just selecting File, Print, Microsoft Print to PDF. The outcome doesn't l...

Re: Why we are able Print to PDF on Team sites but...

Hi Frank, This seems to be the issue. Even the look of Nintex Forms is changed by the third party branding solution. Thanks for pointing me ...

Re: Never Restart a workflow again! *

This idea is quite intriguing. I've saved it for future reference. Thank you for taking the time to post this.

Re: More lines in multiple lines of text Nintex Fo...

This control must be in your list for it to be able to append changes / additions. So working on that assumption, go to your list settings (the ...

Re: September Mission: "Five Minute Fix"...

I had a customer ask for an approval workflow that could start off where it left off. They had the task option to return for more information if ...

Re: Happy Birthday To Us!

Yes, knowledge. I find myself searching this community when I run into something I'm unfamiliar with. If I don't find answers, being able to ask...

Re: More lines in multiple lines of text Nintex Fo...

Which field are you trying to make higher? The appended text below the comments control? If you are trying to increase the number of lines, e...

Re: Different email notification on workflow trigg...

You could use run parallel actions. Then you could use various triggers. I've attached the sample workflow. The status column is the only c...

Re: Set People Name based on other field

Unfortunately Nintex Forms don't have actions, so there is no way for it to update the item except in a workflow. You could make the Department...

Re: When someone selects an item from a drop down ...

Hi John, I needed something similar. This is what I did. First I created a Choice control and set it to multiple selections. I named mine Detai...