Replies

Re: How to get Scheduled Workflows Details in a wo...

Thanks for the reply. I'm not looking for a report. My objective is to use a Nintex Workflow to access all the site scheduled workflows to de...

Re: How do I create a central rich text mail templ...

Hi tiwookie, Sorry that I'm a little late getting back to you. You'll need to checkmark the Output options - Include HTML formatting in rich text i...

Re: Is there any PowerShell cmdlet to delete a UDA...

After days of researching I have not found a way to do this without running the script remotely or on a server and that is not what I'm looking for. ...

Re: Is there any PowerShell cmdlet to delete a UDA...

I know this is an older post, I'm looking for this answer too.

Re: Nintex Display Form - Date and Time with Secon...

I don't see where you can edit the seconds, but it shows the seconds.

No Bim, I want to know why the Nintex Form - Display is the only place you can see the seconds and you don't have a control to display or edit. ...

Yes, I'm familiar with the formatDate function, but that's not the solution. The solution I'm implying is to simply remove the seconds from the ...

Re: Setting a Dropdown List Lookup using JavaScrip...

Hi Shane, Good article. Here is recommendation to add/update. Potential Issue - If the value is 1:00 AM you could get 11:00 AM. NWF$("#" + ...

Re: How do I create a central rich text mail templ...

Hi Tim, I use a list to store information for specific emails. The workflow then retrieves the list item based on a key value, title = New Item...

Re: Adjusting the height of a panel where the list...

UGH...Over engineered. Once I stripped out my javascript for filtering and pointed the list control A for filtering it's working as you pointed ...

Re: Clear People Picker that is Disabled by rule

My workaround uses a yes/no control (on a hidden panel) that disables the person control when yes. I'm using javascript to uncheck this control ...

Tried this and it didn't work. Nintex Forms 2013 v2.10.0.0

Tried this and it didn't work. Nintex Forms 2013 v2.10.0.0

Re: how to get multiple checked checkbox value in ...

Caroline, This is working for me. Thank-you, -JC

Re: Date and Time Format Strings - Quick Reference...

I am getting the same issue on a form with a calculated value and in a workflow. It's amazing the amount of effort you have to do for something...

Re: Empty date column with workflow

Thanks Cassy. I wanted to add that this works with the "Update item" action, but does not work with the "Update multiple item" action. I am unab...

Re: List view control - how to diplay filtered ite...

Marek, I am doing the same thing you are for the list view. Have you found a way to filter without doing a postback or how to refresh the List...

Re: How to remove or disable lookup hyperlinks on ...

Sorry, I don't have access to a previous versions of the forms to test.

Re: How to set default value some option in drop d...

This should do it for you. This code populates the default value with the selectedindex. Change the index to the specific option number you wan...