Replies

Re: Create item in another site

Stunning, never even saw that part - worked like a dream many thanks Eric!

Re: Unable to export .nwf after W10 Enterprise edi...

Dear all Many thanks for takin time out to assist with this, I have since found through your suggestions and troubleshooting with colleagues t...

Hi Enrico I am also getting the below issue however it seems to be related to the fact that I am running in 64bit. I had to change the DOM ...

Hi Thanks for the reply and yes I attempted both of those as well. Thanks John

Re: Overide Chain of Management Approval

Cassy I have gone with the delegation idea, many thanks for your assistance and pointing me in the right direction. Best regards John

Re: Overide Chain of Management Approval

Thanks Cassy In reply: A1. Most of the managers forget to do this and the initiator does not realise the manager is away until the approval...

Re: Attempting to start workflow using specific co...

Hi Marion, May I give a huge thanks for assisting with this, I am truly grateful, I am still new to Nintex and learning by the minute, you have ...

Further issues encountered: I have added multiple users now to the testing and getting error messages that the workflow is unable to get the f...

Could it be this simple? Taking Marion's advice I redesigned my list and made the regions and countries into one lookup list with multiple sel...

Frank Thanks for the email, I am still working on this I have marked the reply from Marion as helpful for now, I will come back to the boards ...

Hi Marion I am most grateful for your time in assisting, I will work on this and if I may come back to you if I have any questions? otherwise I ...

Hi Marion, in reply: 1. how do you map your countries/regions(/DLs?) to a mail addresses/mail distribution lists? are they those workflow var...

As an update the request is getting slightly more complicated. 1. In the list the user wants to be able to tick a box that refers to a distrib...

Mark, thanks for replying chaned settings to this and now getting no emails at all

Chandra thanks for looking, I tried this and still not getting the response I need in fact emails have stopped completely

Re: Getting i:0#.w| as a prefix in emails

Pierre, Got it working, excellent and many thanks for your assistance and patience. Best regards John

Re: Getting i:0#.w| as a prefix in emails

Hi and thanks for your reply, we are running regular Office 2010 so the Nintex part is a little different from the link you kindly sent, here are...

Re: Chain of Managers Approval process good, but n...

Dear all, This worked for me Is there a way to find managers manager using workflow?

Re: Workflow_3 settings FAO Eric

Re-tried and got further testing results: Workflow Information: I would like the Manager’s Manager found automatic...