Replies

Re: Nintex Site Workflow not running

Thanks Frank - We decided to go a coded route to get around this.

I only have one action which is to update multiple items in one list with today's date. I am not using any specific query action item, but I gues...

Sure - It is very simple. It is schedule to run at 1am each morning and the only action I have is to update multiple items from the list and the ...

Hi Eden / Marian - Thank you for responding. I have the site workflow scheduled to fire at 1am every day but it doesn't fire for all items. It is...

Re: Error in Task. Unauthorized attempt to update ...

Hey Dorothy Verspeek ​ - Have you heard anything more on this? So far the troubleshooting hasn't worked out through the ticket I logged. -Gre...

Thanks Jon Hardy ​ - I went ahead and logged a ticket. We are on-premises with NW2010, version 2.4.1.0

Dorothy Verspeek ​ please let me know if you hear anything.

Hey Frank Field ​ would you be able to assist with this or have someone from Nintex look into the original issue?

Hey Dorothy Verspeek ​, the SQL issue was a separate error from the main one. Still trying to figure that one out.

Hey Fernando - Thanks for the reply. Wish I had access to that (give me a problem with limited access to the site / server.....), went ahead and ...

We are also seeing another error with them stating "Failed to report workflow progress. Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.WorkflowProgress...

Hey Andrew - The same user will have the workflow run successfully and then the next time they run it it fails. Then the third time they run it i...

Re: Error in task.  Unauthorized attempt ...

Hey Matthew - Were you able to resolve this issue. We just started experiencing this.

Re: Nintex workflow errors out at end of workflow

Hey MIke - after refreshing all instances, had about 175 going earlier (very active site). it appears that the pause sequence at the end after ea...

The workflow has 10 actions in it not including the pause for durations. Unfortunately I do not have access to the logs. I'll go ahead and replic...

Thanks Mike - I went ahead and put them at the end and it still errors out. Hey Soni - I'll take a look at this.

Hey Mike - we don't have the "Commit Pending Changes" action available for us. Not sure why, but I don't get paid the big bucks to make those dec...

Hey Thomas, I update two items, which are updated correctly each time. This is why I don't understand how it fails. -Greg

Re: Nintex Workflow - Auto Select Choice Field Met...

I was able to figure this out with the For Each statement and Regular Expression Replace Text! Thanks again for the help. -Greg