Replies

Re: 401:Unauthorized when publishing a nintex work...

Check the permissions on any task list(s) being used by the workflow. The workflow publisher will need at least design permissions on the list th...

Re: Quiz through Nintex Workflow

Rhia Wieclawek ‌ - your idea is exactly what I needed for a request that came in today. Thank you!

Re: Calculate a Project's Total Time

I just deleted and recreated the Data3 control to make sure, but same behavior persists. It's strange that it will calculate if I delete a row. H...

Thanks Eric, I know I've done this before, but this one is just not cooperating. I've got this single line of text control under "Total Line Pric...

Hi Eric Rhodes , This should work the same way in a classic form, right? I am doing the same thing, but the calculated control outside the repe...

Re: Getting this error in set a condition action w...

Ok, thanks for checking! I just created a separate thread for this here:

Re: Getting this error in set a condition action w...

We performed this fix and are now able to publish successfully. Our scheduled workflows that were errored with "failed on start" are now running ...

Re: Spell check in forms builder?

Thanks for finding those, Christine! I voted and added a comment. 🙂

Re: Coercion error at end of state machine

To follow up on this one... I focused a lot of troubleshooting on the flexi task and eventually I removed the flexi task from the equation entir...

Re: Coercion error at end of state machine

It doesn't seem to do this consistently, which is making it a bit more challenging to track down. Sometimes the state machine ends just fine. I...

Re: Nintex workflow not continue after "Pause...

Hi, have you seen this issue recur since cleaning out your workflow history list? I am seeing a similar issue with one of my workflows, but the ...

Re: Check Form Attachment File Size on Workflow

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm struggling with the same thing.

Re: List workflow doesn't start on new item......

That was a great find, Ross! I was looking at it as a workflow issue and maybe a forms quirk instead of a forms issue that impacted the workflow...

We're getting closer! I was troubleshooting this with a peer, Ross Kovarik , today and we had a hunch it had something to do with the file atta...

Re: Best method for 12 approvers - if not all appr...

That's a great tip! What kind of issues were you seeing? Thanks!

Hmm, there must be something different in the configuration of our tasks because mine will keep those other tasks open. Each of my tasks are ass...

Hi Kim, the main reason I went that route with the parallel tasks was to ensure that they did not cancel each other out. The request from the pr...

Hi Kim Nickles ‌, if you are still exploring different approaches to accomplish this, I just posted something that worked for me. It might give...

Some things I have tried today so far are to purge the workflow history list... it was a little over 2000 items. I also purged workflow data. T...