Replies

Re: Redirect in Ninten Form (Responsive) Not Worki...

@eharris04 - I have a similar issue when users are on mobile devices, but I do not have a redirect on the form. Any advice? They are getting the...

• By hinesdev
  • September 10, 2019  08:20

Re: Office 365 Lazy Approval email response issue

Was this ever resolved? If so, how did you resolve it - I am having the same issue. Thank you!

Re: Form Error: ManagerDisplayName is not defined....

I have a similar issue with a people picker field. Please help! ‌; ‌; ‌ Thanks!

Re: Prepopulation of fields based on selection

Jacob, Did you ever figure this one out? I get the same behavior. I am using a list lookup field, and it flashed "loading..." then goes away...

Re: Add a SharePoint group as the owner of a Share...

I have tested creating a group with the name test and was able to assign that group as the owner. I have tested surrounding my longer group name...

Yes, I have tried typing in the group name directly into the Web service action.

I have tried this and am still getting the same error. I can only assume that the issue has something to do with the Group Name, however I am ha...

I am sorry for the delayed response and testing. I have made the suggested changes and am still getting an error, I have tried using the "Adm...

Re: Item attachments missing on Nintex forms

Have you tried going into the Nintex form and setting the Attachments control settings default control to yes? We had a similar issue an...

Here is a screenshot of my webservice action: Here is the Workflow error message: Failed to invoke web service. Error returned from ser...

This is not working for me... Am I missing something? I have set up my fields exactly as shown above and the workflow is continuing to error. ...

Re: Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for Shar...

Is there an ETA on when the post back issue will be fixed on 2010? We are still waiting for this fix!

Re: Cascading drop downs and Nintex Forms for Shar...

I have Nintex Forms 2010 version 1.11.0.0 with a Trial Enterprise license, and am not able to use cascading lookups inside of a repeating section...

Re: Getting data out of a Nested Repeating Section...

No. That works! But I can't expand on the repeating section.

Am I missing something silly? When I try to look at the tree view in the XML builder, I am wondering if this is also related to why I am having...

Jan, Here is the original XML before I do any manipulation to it: --------- <Item><TravelDate type="System.DateTime">02/02/2016 ...

Jan, Thank you for your response. I have been able to perform steps 1-4 that you provided; however I am still not able to retrieve the data f...

Re: Nintex Form Calculated Field Issue

I too have this issue, except in my case I have repeating sections on 3 tabs and each of the tabs has a value that needs to remain populated. I ...

Re: Add List Item Attachments to a flexi-task

Philipp, thank you for your help! I was able to get the attachments to show as a link after using the comment from Manfred's post - using the de...

Re: Add List Item Attachments to a flexi-task

I am currently at the point where I need to do the insert on the form in the flexi-task. This section of Manfred's post: --------------------...