Replies

Re: Form Variables in Nintex Forms Office 365

Any news on when this will be available? It has now been two years since you wrote "will soon be available"... Regards Leif

Re: Can I download the new verion of Nintex Forms ...

Hi Euan, When is the responsive designer scheduled for release? Regards Leif

Re: Enable workflow to start from the item menu

Is this feature only available on Sharepoint on-premises? Regards Leif

Re: Create AD user - store resulting user

Well, yes sort of. In my business case I needed to put the newly created user into an AD group. In the "Add user to AD group action" I could actu...

Re: Can you take and attach photos to Nintex Forms...

Hi Ryan, I ended up building the solution outside of Nintex Forms, using JavaScript and jQuery Mobile UI for the user interface. Regards ...

Re: Nintex Forms - math function

Hi Jean-Pierre, That's pretty awesome - simple but efficient. And it will work in Mobile Forms as well Regards Leif

Hi Marian, I hadn't thought of this. This is definately worth trying as long as Mobile Forms are not required - which it fortunately isn't in ...

Hi Fernando, I am not sure if this can somehow be utilized in a form. Is it not only within a workflow that this is working? Regards Leif ...

Hi Cassy, It definately makes sense - thanks for your input. I will have to wrap it in some nested "if/then" structure inside my formula howev...

Re: Create a Custom Action for Nintex Workflow 201...

Hi Matt, I read that like I will not (even in the thing they are working on for Nintex Wokflow for Cloud) be able to use the "normal" workflow...

Re: Create a Custom Action for Nintex Workflow 201...

Hi Matt, Custom Actions are pretty great. In use them a lot in my Sharepoint 2013 setup, but how about Sharepoint Online - what's the status o...

Re: Nintex Form With Deleted Lookup Value

Hi Osama, Thank you for that info. In fact I have the problem that you describe on August 17 with a workflow where I need to "unset" the look...

Re: Nintex Form With Deleted Lookup Value

Hi guys, Did anyone find a solution to this problem? Regards Leif

Re: Mobile App - Cookies and Custom Java Script in...

Hi Christine, I am sorry to say - no changes in this regard. /Leif

Re: Caml-Query Dropdowns (very large List Lookup d...

Hi Oliver, This is quite an impressing and creative solution to this problem - thanks for sharing What's up with the "my JS is not quiet ...

Re: Filtering large List Lookup dropdowns

Thank you for making me aware of this. I got the same problem after a recent update. Fortunately my users have not discovered it yet A quick f...

Re: Nintex Forms: How to disable or hide option in...

By the way and along the lines of hiding options: Regards Leif

Re: Use camera and annotate image

That was indeed bad news 😞 Regards Leif

Re: Nintex WorkflowHistoryList

Hi Andrew, I finally got my hands on Sharegate. It's a great product - even though Powershell holds the true power 🙂 Regards Leif

Re: Nintex Workflow - Request Approval

Hi Andrew - that might be a nice solution. I will look into that at some point. Regards Leif