Replies

Re: How to pause a workflow for less than 5 minute...

You state to avoid pausing for long periods of time. What is a long duration? >5 minnute, >10minutes >24 hours

Re: Permissions get reset on a task list

You're right. I realized that last night and made the update. Thank you for your help!

Re: Permissions get reset on a task list

Ok perhaps this issue is my fault. I was assuming that when I run a worflow on an item that it only updates that item but perhaps update permi...

Re: Workflow does not start automatically

Hi Fernando, Thanks for the idea but that is actually how all this started. I tested the workflow using only my user account of which I'm an ad...

Re: create new list item and start workflow

I found the answer here: I looked for start workflow and did not see it. I figured it was just another action not yet in Nintex Online. ...

Re: create new list item and start workflow

Hello Mohammed, Yes, I do have the workflow set to start when a new item is created. I went ahead and set it to start when an item is modifie...

Re: when escalating to a backup on a flexitast can...

I ran several tests on this. The answer is no. Unfortunate.

Re: copy list attachments to document library coun...

MODEM! Yep, too quick at selecting my output variables. I selected ResponseHeaders instead of ReqestHeaders. Thanks for your help!

Re: copy list attachments to document library coun...

Hello Chris, thanks for the encouragement. Perhaps a second pair of eyes will catch what is probably a dumb mistake. The temp string I build is...

Re: Setting permissions on O365 list item never fi...

MODEM. I selected current item URL and not Current site URL. selecting the correct input fixed the issue

Re: Setting permissions on O365 list item never fi...

It did finally end... RequestorId: d36d7b3c-ff1f-ed63-0000-000000000000. Details: ServiceNoResponse

Re: Validate url in forms using regex

quantum fart. Went back in and added the exact same thing and it worked.

Re: deleted email hyperlink {task:title}. FOR THE...

I now see my error. It was my process for inserting the URL and Title. I was adding the link to the page then trying to add the link url and ti...

Re: deleted email hyperlink {task:title}. FOR THE...

Hi Callum, I saw that as well, when I tried to populate the link form, as you show, with the URL and Title from the lookups, the link item wou...

Re: Is there a way to set a default selection on a...

This javascript worked for me NWF$(document).ready(function(){ NWF$(':radio[value="Send to ecc"]').attr('checked',true); });

Re: Is there a way to set a default selection on a...

I found some javascript examples that had some promise and I tested on the form but it does not seem to work. My script looks like: NWF$('do...

Re: List lookup set as a required field

Hello Lakshmi, your first method does not apply since this is not a standard list item that I can go in a set required on. However your secon...

Re: CREATING TABBED FORMS IN NINTEX FORMS FOR OFFI...

Hello, I am trying to get my form to look as pixel perfect as yours. In my form the white background does not match up perfectly with the bot...

Re: Read in text from list item and place it in fo...

I've updated my javascript to look like : function UpdateComment(value){ var ResponseText; NWF$('#'+ResponseText).val(value); retu...

Re: Can't populate text control with calculate...

Hello Marian, Can you check out my question on this configuration at: https://community.nintex.com/thread/18088-read-in-text-from-list-item-and...