Replies

Re: Generate license for old workflow 2010

Hi, I think the best way is trying to contact support, if you still have access to customer portal you can open a ticket from there otherwise y...

Re: Nintex Forms 2013 with SharePoint 2013 Not Wor...

Hi, you should disable SharePoint site feature related to mobile browser view Giacomo

Re: Nintex License for O365

Hi, if your license is based on a subscription, yes, you can use it also in your tenant environment (you should be able to add your tenant to y...

Re: Using Expression to Enable Form Field

Hi, you shouldn't reference Choice_Field from Item Properties but from Named Controls because the one in Item Properties stores the value at the fo...

Re: SOAP: Server Failed to publish (Workflow limit...

Hi, instead on looking how to increase the size of your workflow (that if it exceed default size is already quite big), could you try to split ...

Re: Remove special characters from lookup field

Hi, usually it would work also without the true parameter, but effectively I can remember some cases where I have to put it, while when I need ...

Re: Remove special characters from lookup field

Hi, yes, you can do that using parseLookup function.. with parseLookup(namedControl) you'll get the text value of the lookup while with p...

Re: Attachments in Repeating Section

Hi, Attachments are supported in repeating section..which version of Nintex Forms are you on currently? Edit: sorry, I haven't checked th...

Re: Display Managed Metadata field parent of selec...

Hi, when using Managed Metadata, you could set it to show all the path, so if you look at the item in the list (or also in display form I think, bu...

Re: Current feedback

Hi, here my quick feedback on one thing I've just seen (because I'm working on a project where responsive forms will be used and Universal Form...

Re: Nintex Forms UserProfileLookup for Person or G...

Hi, if you want that in a New Form, you can simply change the default value of that user field in Nintex Forms to not use the default value of ...

Re: Show Panel Only In Edit Mode And Display Mode

Hi, you could add a formatting rule on that panel and set it to hide with the condition of "Is new mode" (you can find it in Common References when...

Re: set external server address for tasks

Hi, I assume that you have alternate access mapping in your SharePoint Farm and external address is different from internal.. in that case, if ...

Re: Under which account is the activity "Acti...

Hi, by default, actions are executed using the credentials of the user who start the workflow (or cause it to start in case of automatic start)...

Re: SQL Query Action not working in workflow, if r...

Hi, could you show your Execute SQL action configuration?

Re: Site Workflow - Execute SQL and Populate List

Hi, you need to store data from columns returned by SQL Action in separate collection variables, then you can loop on a collection and get values...

Re: Scheduled Site Workflows Run Twice

Hi, you could save urls from query in a collection variable and then loop though items in the collection and build a text variable with the links...

Re: My form is not allowing me to input a new entr...

Hi, is it a list or document library? If it's a document library, is it possible that someone has already uploaded a file with that property but ...

Re: Workflow Switch action with Yes/No form contro...

Hi, Switch action allows only text field..you could achieve the same behaviour using a "Set a condition" action and defining the condition as YourFi...

Re: Flexible workflow user assignment with multipl...

You could create a form with a repeating section that defines an approval level and a people picker field inside the repeating section. When the wor...