Replies

Re: NWC Authentication error: Non Permitted Hosts ...

Hi Marc, Does the error appear for all calls made to the IdealFile API or only the GetDocuments method? I'd like to take a look at the custom Xtensi...

Re: Print To PDF not working on some forms after U...

Oh perfect! Okay, on the form in question, are you using the UserProfileLookup() runtime function? Either in a rule or in a Calculated Value control? ...

Re: Print To PDF not working on some forms after U...

When you click on Pring To PDF with the developer console open (F12) in Chrome, are any errors logged? I'm wondering if it is looking for some ...

Re: Nintex O365 Form Javascript Query List Items

Hi sPrice971, To se the fields to JavaScript variable IDs (essentially #ID's), you would open the settings of each control you need to bind, and th...

Re: 3 tier lookup, duplicates and then missing val...

Hi LikeNintex, This prior post may help: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Three-Tier-Cascading-Drop-Downs-Do-Go-Chasing-Waterfalls/...

Re: Xtensions: Cutting Some Slack. Part 1: The Fin...

Awesome work, Dan! In your next post, please give us more background on how the color orange guided you in this journey.

Re: Nintex e-signatures for external user

Hi Shantanu, Which environment are you using Nintex forms in (Office 365, SharePoint On Prem, Nintex Workflow Cloud)? Also, are you interested ...

Re: Unable to see image on MS Surface

Hello, When you checking the version of IE, did you change the version of DOM you are using? I'm wondering if even though you are using IE11, f...

Re: Nintex 2010 workflow edit mode screen freeze

Hi Anas, Can you confirm which browser you are using to view the workflow? Since you are using SharePoint 2010, and can possibly be using the...

Re: How to restrict the People Picker Control (on ...

Hi Jan, Are you using Responsive Forms or the Classic designer in your form design? I want to test between a connected people control (us...

Re: Workflow that waits for different parts of a f...

Hi Kevin, Is there a reason that you would like to keep all information, including the sign-off on the initial form? The description sounds l...

Re: Nintex Form - Invalid URL value

Hi Tomasz, I've just replicated the issue in my environment too. However, this seems to be around the source list referenced once the form is pu...

Re: Get day of the week from Date in NWC?

Hi Michael, If you have the ability to add Xtensions in your NWC tenant, I built an Xtension that will get you the day of the week from the D...

Re: How to do Nintex Office 365 form Panel using E...

Hi KartiK, To be able to capture Named Control values for show/hide formatting of your form (including a panel control) we recommend using th...

Re: How do I get a Nintex form for one Content Typ...

Hi Jaime, Unfortunately, you will not be able to change the content type of the form when in 'New' mode, which makes changing the content type...

Re: Workflow Settings are not saved ... old settin...

Hi Bim, I can't say that I've seen this before, but have you created a support ticket for this issue? Which version of Nintex Workflow for Shar...

Re: update xml repeating section

Hi Michael, To inspect the structure of a Repeating section, what you'll want to do is connect the existing controls to a plain text multi line...

Re: Nintex Forms Create Title that Causes Automate...

Hi Sheridan, Yup, that should totally work with a Multi Line Text box too! The JavaScript Variable ID field will be located under Advanced, j...

Re: Nintex Forms Create Title that Causes Automate...

Hi Sheridan, Thank you for the reply! Looks like we have a bug with this functionality in Nintex Forms. I was able to reproduce the same erro...

Re: Responsive Form: Multi-line text box now showi...

Hi George, I just gave this a shot in my test environment using Nintex Forms Version 4.3.2.0 and on Chrome. I didn't see any issues with format...