Replies

Re: Issue with Reusable template and Request Data ...

I know this was posted some time ago, but were you able to resolve the issue? I'm seeing the same behavior. Ken

Re: How to execute a SP2013 REST API request with ...

I don't know if it will help in your case, but here is what I have used to move a document within the same library:

Re: How do you validate Managed Metadata Field in ...

Since we only needed to test for an empty value, we alter the script (see below) and now it works as needed. function managedMetadataValidatio...

Re: Redirect to previous view on Save & Close

We found the cause of the issue. A "Site URL" was left in the advanced/redirect url setting of the form.

Caroline, I've finally gotten around to working with your validation code. It works...somewhat. For some reason it produces a validation error...

Ah...now I get it! Thank you for clearing that up for me. Ken

Caroline, I'm a bit lost on how the function works. For each MMD field on the form do you need to add a corresponding "Client ID Javascript ...

Re: Reset button to clear fields on form

Caroline, Do you know if your solution works on multiline text fields if "Append changes" is enabled and versioning is turned on? Regards, ...

Re: How to clear a multiline textbox using workflo...

In the words of Dirty Harry...."swell". Thanks for your help none the less. Regards, Ken

Initially I used Update Item, then switched to Set Field thinking the SharePoint gods were a vengeful and mischievous bunch. Same results. ...

The list workflow is simple, as shown. The Set Field Value action is used to reset the wfLog (multi-line text) to "empty". The variable, "vEmpt...

Sorry. The update doesn't change the contents of the field. No error messages either. Ken

Re: Ability to cancel a workflow

Cassy, How would you programatically end any pending tasks using a "Terminate Workflow" workflow? Regards, Ken

Re: Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

Cassy, This is the document profile form for the content type on our document library. Short answer: List form Ken

Re: Adding a hyperlink to your Nintex Form

Emily, While trying to duplicate your steps I found that I don't have the same Common References available to me (see image). What could caus...

Re: Start options for Site Collection Reusable Wor...

Casey, Hmm....none of my column names are longer than 16 characters. I intentionally avoided spaces and special characters in my column names...

Re: Conditional startup options not working?

Cassy, Does it make a difference if a reusable workflow is used? I"m running into a problem with start options using a site collection re-usa...

Re: Date Comparison in WF

Rhia, What was your work-around? Ken

Re: Site Workflow - Getting list Item URL

Both URL formats display the same ListName. Ken