Replies

Re: Checking/detecting if a document is checked ou...

create a text variable and assign the value of "Checked out to" column. Then check whether the text variable is empty or not to determine the che...

• By deewaker
  • September 28, 2018  07:17

Re: Office 365 Query User Profile Action guide

when passing the email id in the query user profile action, please truncate the extra chars prefixed with email id in person type column. Then it...

Re: reading person type column in a workflow varia...

Thanks Tomasz This looks helpful. Let me implement this. I had to pick the person's email from the variable and then use the email address for...

Re: How can I schedule a workflow to daily in offi...

Thanks everyone. It helped a lot. I created a site workflow with a loop and pause actions. I have a set a date until the workflow will run. The ...

Actually, I have a list which has multiple rows, each row corresponds to one system. I need a workflow which runs daily on each row automaticall...

Thanks, however this will start for a specific item. what I want is to start for all the items wherever the condition meets. I wrote a site workf...

Thanks again Tomasz. I applied the loop and pause action but how can I start manually for the first time? It is a list workflow.

Re: how can I start the workflow manually in offic...

Thanks Tomasz. Actually I have list workflow which I want to start manually. This workflow will send notification based on a date field but don...