Replies

Re: Order of logic operations on a Run If action?

GREAT question Courtney! I have this problem also!

Re: Workflow will not open...

Please advise. This is somewhat of an urgent issue...

Hi Jan, This is about to go production so "no- there were no columns removed from this list". other ideas? Thank you! Mark -

Hi Christophe, By removing nintex wf app from site content,do you mean deleting the app from my entire site? I ask because this site has 7 wor...

Re: Attachment pass through to assigned task?

I have the same question and hope this is answered soon by Nintex!

Re: Is there no "Copy list item" functio...

This did work... had to do the extra set up to point to source and pull in all fields that needed to move from target to source but this is still...

Re: Your Office 365 Manager

Hi Emily. Thank you. One quick question: is it possible to add a nintex worklow to an existing list that already has a wf that was built using S...

Hi Emily, The url provided posts: Mark -

Hi Vadim, Thank you for this response. Is there documentation out there on how to work with “Query User Profile” actions in Nintex WF? Thank yo...

Great post re: manger lookup. Would this also work for an instance where you wanted to lookup all managers in someone's reporting structure (i.e....

Re: Newly released or updated Nintex Workflow for ...

Hi Pamela, I am able to view the list of workflow actions for enterprise via the first link. Thank you. However, the second link provided goes...

Hi Pamela, Thank you. I did come across that but am not sure I understand where the line is drawn to delineate between Nintex Standard Actions an...

is there a breakdown of actions based on standard vs. enterprise? thanks!