Replies

Re: How to remove lookup value in list column

For those who are still having issues with this, I tried the solutions mentioned above and it wasn't working for me. Then I realised that the loo...

Re: Anyone knows why I have this?

I had the same issue, ended up with multiple NFFromData in my Nintex form on O365. The only way I could get rid of the issue was to create a new...

Re: Lookup field data not saved in hidden panel - ...

Ok I have found a solution without having to use javascript. I have added a Calculated Value control to my form (I hide it using custom css). I ...

Thanks Christophe. The reason I didn't use a rule but used the panel settings is because there is not built-in function in Rules to check if a us...

Christophe, thanks for taking the time to assit on this. I have a custom list (Suppliers) with just the Title field. Then I have a custom list (...

Christophe, I checked the HTML in the Edit form and the fields are not there, which I assume would be normal as I only show the panel when the u...

Hi Christophe, Yes they do have access. And if I unhide the panel so that all users can see the fields inside it, they can successfully update t...