Replies

Re: Update Document checkbox

If you are still interested by solving this problem you can read my tutorial : How to display checkboxes in a document generated by Nintex Work...

Re: Is it possible to reproduce multichoice column...

How to display checkboxes in a document generated by Nintex Workflow ? Context : Natively Document Generation and Nintex Workflow ar...

Re: Is it possible to reproduce multichoice column...

Hi Kassie, Thank you for this help. It's not really looks like a checkbox but it is a good idea ! I will purpose that to my customer. Max...

Re: Custom validation function not fired on repeat...

Hi, Thank you for this great response, I will try this as soon as possible. I will return back to you to inform about the successfully metho...

Re: Nintex Forms 365 out to date....even after upd...

Hello Thomas, I've try this javascript and I get the same error. Since I found this new code in Nintex Community no problems appear. Hoping ...

Re: Nintex O365 Change logs

Hello, I just receive a response from Nintex Support. They give me a link to see O365 releases notes but the first time when I click I must r...

Re: Nintex O365 Change logs

Okay, I'm going to try that. But I think it's really important for Nintex users to be informed about that without passing by the support. Thank...

Re: how to keep the free text format entered in th...

Hi Zoe, Nice to hear that. All this time spended for that Maxime.

Re: Attempting to start workflow using specific co...

Hi John, If I understand, you want to send an email when your column contain some information. But your problem is when you start the workflo...

Hi Zoe, Nice to see all your requirements are correct, that's a good point. Unfortunatly, it could not help me because I don't have other ide...

Re: custom permission levels for "Office 365 ...

Hi Lordan, I have the same problem, but unfortunatly Nintex O365 doesn't get currently SharePoint permissions but reproduce the behavior. For...

Hi Zoé, Please could you verify this informations on your environment : Have you set correctly rich text option in the SharePoint column ?...

Ok no problem, We are hoping this confirmation for tomorrow. Have a good day.

Zoé, I just testing in O365, if I have the same problem as you but it doesn't. But you right in O365 we don't have the option to select if...

Zoé, I have a tenant O365 to test it too. I come back to you with a solution if I found ^^. Thanks,

Hi zoé, On-premises means you run Nintex on your own server (intra-compagny). If you are in O365 it means you use Office 365 (OnLine) with a Mi...

Hello, I'm currently trying to reproduce it in my environment. Please tell me if you are in Nintex On-premises or O365 version. Because in o...

Re: [Nintex O365] - A workflow is currently runnin...

Hello everybody, The Nintex support ticket has been closed, the error has not seen for me since one week. Workflow is currently running was an...

Re: [Nintex O365] - A workflow is currently runnin...

After trying to add "Terminate current workflow" actions on my workflows. Unfortunatly, it doesn't resolve the problem. I have open a ticket wit...