Replies

Re: New Responsive - Input Field Validation for Ti...

I found an input validation that will check for YYYYMMDD. It works with and without dashes and for any year. For consistency, it would be nice if it ...

Re: Lookup Function based on 3 (or multiple) Value...

Dear @MegaJerk - My goodness. What a fantastic reply. Thank you so much for all of the thought and time you put into this. You are amazing cons...

Re: New Responsive - Input Field Validation for Ti...

@MeganGo You helped me with a field validation for time. Now I need one for a date. My customer does not want to use the date widget that comes a...

Yes, all 3 are on the form. All 3 are single line text.

[Admin Plan] and [Grade] are stored in variables (which were previously picked up by other Lookups) and [Step] is a form control input by the user, w...

Yes, pretty much. Sorry, I should have explained better. Each Salary Plan will have multiple Grades. And each Grade will have multiple Steps. As ...

Thanks for your response. The form is on a list called "Employee Data" There is only 1 Lookup list called "Salary Steps" The form has 3 contro...

Re: Error while trying to Update XML

Hello, That worked - I put the whole XPath Query string in a variable instead of the just the index value and it worked. I have seen other peo...

I determined what my problem is, but I am not sure how to resolve it. When I use the Update XML action, it works fine if I hardcode the index number....

Re: Strip email address from people picker field

I figured it out. For anyone else who is having the same issue, here is what I did to strip out the text i:0#.f|membership| before the email add...

@kchaluvadi Thanks for your reply. I logged the data in History (see below). In this example, it was the first instance, which is showing as 0 (z...

Re: Update Repeating Section XML

I realize this is an old post, but does this also work in O365?

Hello Nintex Community, Does anyone have any thoughts on this?