Replies

Re: People Picker Validation

I wrote some custom JavaScript to validate as being required. https://community.nintex.com/t5/Nintex-for-SharePoint/Required-field-validation-for-...

Re: Required field validation for Legacy people pi...

In the People V1 control settings you want to validate as required. Set Use custom validation to Yes Set Custom validation function to ClientValidate...

Re: Attachment control is missing in the form

A workaround is... After creating your site content type and customising the form. On the list that you've added the content type to, Edit with Nin...

Re: How to purge the data for the deleted list ite...

The attached is... Based on the Nintex Purge Workflow Data Stored Procedure Selects 1000 random records, checks if items are deleted, if so then in...

Re: How to purge the data for the deleted list ite...

This shouldn't be the accepted solution. There is no filter for purging where items have been deleted. It would be nice if there were. In the DB th...

Re: Users can't publish workflows even with fu...

I think I have the same issue at the moment... I have a user with Full Control rights on a sub site within a Site Collection. They DO NOT have ...

Re: Check Calendar for Double Bookings

Hi @bdupree , We have a resource called HotDesk which is a list lookup to another list on the site referencing a single line of text field on the ...

@heget check out @emha 's modified version of my script. If your still having issues let me know and what locale your using. Then i'll update my t...

Thanks @emha ! :smileyhappy: Sorry @heget missed your previous posts. Yes no consistency with dates and locales across the Nintex suite as e...

Re: Hide Print to PDF Button

Hi @burnsmh , Try the following custom JS solution instead of CSS. NWF$(document).ready(function(){ var print2pdfid = document.querySelector('...

Hi heget ‌, It uses the date/time picker control, so not 24hr format. Just the value selected in your control. Also you can have any label appl...

Re: Nintex workflow not continue after "Pause...

I'm also experiencing it Tomasz Poszytek SP2016 + Nintex 2016.. Cheers, Shane

Re: Nintex Form - Check Calendar Double Booking

Hi John, I have a complete solution. You can follow my guide here: Check Calendar for Double Bookings Cheers!

Re: SharePoint People Picker and Shared Mailboxes

This may be because on your AD connection for User Profile Service your filtering out disabled accounts. Shared Mailbox accounts are disabled in ...

Re: Error "Operation errored.Out of stack spa...

Not sure why the error occurs. However if you disconnect the label from the control so it's not associated (Associated control = Not connected), ...

• By shaneoss
  • September 27, 2018  22:23

Re: Unable to obtain master key (SQL Request)

Worked this one out. Was a SharePoint 2016 bug with Secure Store Service and updating/refreshing the master key. The action calls the secure sto...

Re: Where's the Forum for Nintex questions for...

Thanks Roger and Tomasz! I Would have kept Dev Talk for feature type request stuff and dev issues. All good I posted the question in Getting S...

Re: The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Pa...

Hi ‌, Not sure about that one. Would need more information from your SPS Logs with that correlation ID.

Re: The resource object with key 'LiveAdmin_Pa...

Hi , I'd say you may be running Central Admin on a different server e.g. Apps and not your WFEs. Just check the server which is running CA....

Re: Access Denied when re-saving a submitted form ...

I had this very similar incident today. I found out the problem too. We have a list where users can Contribute. Once the workflow runs it remove...