Replies

Rank

Re: How to validate list item viev

An alternative would be to use a sub-view or sub-form for the adding/editing of records. That way you can implement the standard required field valid...

Rank

Re: Assign tasks to multiple people from picker

When configuring the recipient in the workflow task, you will need to use the option of "Type/Construct my own" and then map the value from the picke...

Rank

Re: how to add more assignee to running Workflow t...

An Administrator can use the "Share" function that can be accessed via the Task List tab of the Process Details page in K2 Management, to share/deleg...

Rank

Re: Stored Procedure

I'm not sure what more details you need. Once you have created the SQL Service Instance you can generate smartobjects for your tables, views and store...

Rank

Re: Stored Procedure

Have a look at the K2 Five help documentation on the subject of SQL Service Type. https://help.nintex.com/en-US/k2five/userguide/5.5/default.htm#Ser...

Rank

Re: Unable to run K2 workspace in Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is not supported in K2 blackpearl - K2 Product Compatibility, Integration and Support (nintex.com)

Rank

Re: Different date format displayed on user's ...

By default, a Calendar controls Date and Time format is set to the “Type” of “Short Date” and the “Language/Region” to “User settings”. This means th...

Rank

Re: Hardware requirements for a smooth running

As I posted, it’s impossible to specify a hardware specification that is guaranteed to deliver the performance requirements you need. All I can sugge...

Rank

Re: Changing workflow properties in K2 designer

Unfortunately, there’s no way of doing this without going into the K2 SQL DB and making the changes there, but this is NOT supported. When you ...

Rank

Re: Hardware requirements for a smooth running

Unfortunately, there’s no easy way to determine a hardware specification since each form, workflow and smartobject interaction will place a different...

Rank

Re: MSword with Nintex K2

The Word document mark-up/highlighting is not possible with the OOTB capabilities of K2. It might be possible to create a custom control or use some J...

Rank

Re: Grant admin consent Is mandatory ??

Have a look at the KB article. Hopefully it will answer your questions: Security Concerns with Azure-based K2 Integration - Nintex Community

Rank

Re: Error message "the following fields a...

What 'Form Type' are you using for your task form? Is it a 'Basic Task Form', a 'SmartForm' or a 'Custom Form'? Basically, what I think is happening,...

Rank

Re: K2 Five workflow - tasks, instructions and att...

The best option for this would be to create your own custom SmartForm, rather than using the basic task form. This way you can load any necessary dat...

Rank

Re: AWS EC2 Loadbalancing

@MillaZ - Unfortunately I don't have any experience with setting up K2 Five in a load balanced environment.

Rank

Re: Call power automate workflow using K2 workflow...

Have look at this KB posting: How to: Use K2 with Microsoft Power Automate - Nintex Community

Rank

Re: K2 Designer how do you auto generate consecuti...

This will probably be easier to do using a single item view than with an item view and a list view. Create the item view with all the controls yo...

Rank

Re: Offline form on android mobile

Subforms and subviews are NOT supported in offline mode

Rank

Re: Filename does not insert into sql server

Are you referring to the size of the actual file being uploaded or just the file name size? If it is the file name size, how many characters are in th...

Rank

Re: Offline form on android mobile

Have you had a look at this page in the help files?: Offline Availability You will see that there are a number of considerations you need to...