Replies

Re: Pass values to Task

Hi, Has this job number a regular structure?? I mean, depend from the task status or another variable??

Re: Set workflow name in a field in task list

Hi Phil I was thinking something like that but didn't know how get task ID to query in Workflow task list. Thanks.

Re: Use a workflow to copy (and rename) a file to ...

Hi, how it does work with attachments files?? I mean, I want to copy attachments from a list to a specifit document library folder, so I don't know ho...

Re: AddUserToGroup, user added to group, but not i...

sojanm, you save me from a headache, only one thing, a dot is missing before w, it must be like "i:0#.w|<domainname>"

Re: Calculated Value from List Lookup Control

Hi Dave, You can use a function to extract only the value without the ID... add a calculated control and use the function "parseLookup( list ...

Re: Workflow doesn't start automatically

Hi, We have detected that if the element has been created with attachments and these has a special characters (%&."! ñ) in their name, this c...

Hi Christian Heindel ​, The workflow is started by an user in a SharePoint list, using a form designed in Nintex Forms. Currently we haven't ...

Yes, it is enable to start on create, and is not an email enable list...Any clue??

Hi, The WF it's on a list item, currently is set to start when a new element is added to the list... Any ideas about the issue?

Re: Workflow for copying attachments to document l...

Hi Scott, Thanks, the indication has worked for my, but now I need to capture the URL of the folder that was created... Any idea to do that?? ...

Re: Add workflow attachments to a Email Notificati...

Hi, Actually this option is checked but in the email notification is only attached the document that was uploaded when started the workflow. ...