Replies

Re: how do i pass data from one view to another th...

Dear, I don't understand exactly the case u r running... but let me explain a thing or two about views components in general that might help you ...

Re: Form states - why can't you edit them?

Dear, Let me explain form states as simple as i understand them. base state's rules/actions are inherited into the new states you add, and as yo...

Re: How to add user comment before action?

Dear, I assume your subview "comments" has text area and a button. first you change your Submit button ... remove the "show message" action f...

Re: Smartobject list method is not shwoing in SO T...

Dear, As i remember and i hope it helps... but i remember when using "if" statements i had the same issue... try replacing your "statements" w...

Re: Smartobject list method is not shwoing in SO T...

Dear, It would be better if you share the stored procedure you have... because i remember that the syntax of the stored procedure could be a litt...

Re: Date Filter Not working the ListView

@carla, It would be disabled if you were using Editable List View, please recheck your view, if its anything other than List View, then the filte...

Re: K2 SmartForms[Using Sharepoint] - Dropdown lis...

Dear, As far as i know, there is no no-code way to achieve this. but i might think of 2 options. first is to restrict users somehow from ent...

Re: Using Multivalue fields in email

Dear, I do believe that you should check "Events wizard" pane on the left and check the "data event" there you will be able to manipulate the X...

Re: Picker Control - Search only?

Dear, I hope the following points help u out with the solution, for the domain part -u could try adding the domain programmatically for the user...

Re: Stop the ENTER Key Saving a record?

Dear, i dont have the solution, but i have an approach u might wanna search for and try. check for a javascript/jquery function to disable EN...

Re: Drop Down List Field not selectable on Editabl...

Dear, am thinking that you are trying to bound drop down list with a wrong type of field ... this is the only reason i think k2 will not allow y...

Re: Hide a Button while Row is being edited?

Dear, If i got you right, i have a thought i would share, the row is being edited by an "action" from the user, which is double click on the ro...

Re: If And Else Condition execute together at same...

Dear, From the screen shots i can see that the if and else condition are both executing ... but i didn't mean it this way. i need you to add a s...

Re: If And Else Condition execute together at same...

Dear, There is 1 scenario im thinking of, can you please add "show message" rule before the if condition? i feel like you are calling this metho...

Re: Populate a Display List when selecting a Radio...

Dear, You could create a view off of your smart object, list view. keep your radio button list, with the display name as you wish, and the value...

Re: Increase File Upload Control Size

Dear, Kindly try increasing the size inside the web config of smartform runtime file. check the below http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl...

Re: Identity Table is not refreshed

Dear, Try going to the tester tool and refresh the service instance of URM service, its the user role manager service. Also about the developmen...

Re: Hide and Show some section in the view

Dear, Let me try and explain the scenario in good way, yes,no is a radio button. other 2 questions are 2 labels and 2 other radio buttons. ...

Re: Use an expression on change event

Dear, Please clarify to better help, " If I remove the expression, the textbox value is domainusername." do u remove the expression ? then how...

Re: Concatinate in List View with leading space

Dear, As Kran said, its true these ways should be working fine, im kinda confused that it has rendered the &nbsp and still no space yet, simp...