Replies

Re: Best way for action history

Dear @Prineel thank you that is really cool BR

Re: app templats or skeleton

Dear @KevinZ can you support please how I can change the package to not overwit hem the old project and created as new one

Re: Best way for action history

Prineel wrote: Hi @Mahjooob , If you are using sql, I am 99% sure that workflow actions are saved there. If you are not, or want to save i...

Re: app templats or skeleton

KevinZ wrote: Hi, Mahjooob, The easiest way I could think you could do this would be to package your said “template” and just deploy it when yo...

Re: Digitizing documents (ex.DocFusion)

Thank you @Dian again I will see what I can do with this and I will back to you. BR Mahgoub

Re: Digitizing documents (ex.DocFusion)

Thank you @Dian But I didn’t find any examples or installation for this, please your support if you have any demo version. BR Mahjooob

Re: Invoking WebAPI from K2 form

Maybe this will help you https://help.k2.com/displaycontent.aspx?id=6792

Re: Modify OutOfOffice task notification

i have same issue https://community.k2.com/t5/K2-Five/Workflow-notification-for-delegates/m-p/108219

Re: Removing Workflow Instance when SharePoint lis...

Hello, look you can use the API to send this instance using "Go To" method or you can use this system smartobject "not tested, you must to test ...

Re: Connect to AG Webmethods Webservices endpoint

Hello, it's okay i found the issue in the other side not in K2, now i can call this smart object without no issue,

Re: How to stop workflow instance outside manageme...

mmmm thank you, but my issue is this "workflow" it's look like a folder inside this folder alot of requists the managment team can approve the fold...

Re: share a multi-tasks together

Okay thank you, so if I need to show the user the destination users list per a task, how i can do that ?! whatis the correct Smartobject to do th...

Re: save as new project name

Hello, I have a project that includes workflows and forms views and smart objects, this project in production now, I need to have a copy ...

Re: Workflow task notification

Hi, thank you CJack look i will accept this as solution, but this not solve the issue if i need to send the task to role or group,

Re: Tasks and Roles - Update Task Assignments afte...

hello if i have been add some users to role after i assign task to that role how I can send this task to the new users,I already tried , select the ch...

Re: migration the roles and users

thank you, this has been submited to Idea portal, https://ideas.k2.com/ideas/APIT-I-716 thanks mahjooob

Re: how to go back to the previous workflow versio...

Okay, I accept this solution, but this not resolved my issue because still, I need to compare the latest version with the default one ?! and t...